Please see our remarks concerning the future development of pocket*StrePla.
We are proud to present to you desktop*StrePla
and pocket*strePla. StrePla is
the worldwide leading cross-country planning and analysis program for
glider pilots. Since April 2003, the PocketPC program pocket*strePla,
is being used for flying.
desktop*StrePla and pocket*StrePla
- Cross-country planning on vector- and
raster (ICAO) maps
DCW vector maps, Satellite maps worldwide free of charge.
Also US Sectional Aeronautical Charts free of charge.
- All maps scrollable. You can scroll
directly from one map sheet to the next
- Zoomable almost without steps.
- Airspace representation: either the
complimentary airspace in OpenAir format (e.g. from John
Leibachers Website, from DAFIF Server or the more precise
airspace that we maintain.
- Comfortable handling of turnpoint and route
- Automatic calculation of routes with
different rules (DMSt, FAI, etc.)
- Representation of FAI-Areas
- Time planning under
consideration of current weather
- pc_met integration
- Direct Communication with most of the
flight computers and
loggers for loading and reading the turnpoint and route
catalogues, as well as the flight paths (IGC-files)
- Easy transmission of files (maps,
airspaces, turnpoints, routes, airports) to pocket*StrePla
- Moving-Map on PocketPC
- Representation of digital, zoomable maps (e.g.
- Maps useable in desktop*StrePla
- Final glide calculation
- Optimization in real time for DMSt and OLC
- Representation of FAI-Areas during flight
in real time
- Recovery-function: When loss of electricity
during flight, the flight up until then will automatically be
continued with all parameters after recovery of electricity.
- Thermal maximizer
When representing and analysing:
- Flight track representation and animation
of arbitrarily many flights, 3D on vector and raster (ICAO) maps.
- Barogram with terrain elevation and
- Photo sector, variogram, thermal statistics
- Flight path details in analogue or digital
- Animation speed adjustable without steps
- Beginning and end of measured section defined by
- Automatic recognition whether turnpoints
were validly rounded
- Recognition of airspace violation with
indication of penetration depth
- Automatic analysis and point optimization
according to DMSt and/or
- Automatic online transmission of flights to OLC/DMSt
- Extensive statistics function
- Easy, intuitive handling
- Extensive print options